Sep 16, 2020
- 🎈 Search. Quickly find codes by account or service name
- 🎈 iOS 14 Widgets
- 🎈 Improved shortcuts: “Get Codes” shortcut now presents a custom UI and returns codes with formatting.
Apr 15, 2020
Nothing new! We just fixed a couple of localization bugs and typos.
Apr 9, 2020
- 🎈 Light UI Refresh, long press Plus button to quickly access manual add option.
- 🎈 Added Russian localization
- 🐛 Fixed: ‘Show QR Menu’ toggle was mistakenly shown on Edit screen
Apr 5, 2020
- 🎈 Opt-in to store accounts in iCloud Keychain. In Settings choose between “All New” accounts will be stored in iCloud and only manually “Selected” accounts will be stored in iCloud.*
- 🎈 Restrict “Show QR Code” menu on per-account basis. Choose to enable this option during account creation, or set a default behaviour in Settings.
- 🎈 Tip Jar. Toss a coin to your… developer!
- ⚙️ Added FAQ link in Settings
- ⚙️ Added haptic feedback here and there
- ⚙️ Codes occasionally will ask for rating\review
- ⚙️ Under the hood updates may cause the Today Widget to forget it settings, sorry.
- 🐛 Text clips for long account names in Show QR dialog
* Important: this is not syncing with iCloud, data is stored on device OR in iCloud, never in both places at the same time.
Mar 17, 2020
Initial Release 🎉🎉🎉
- Add, edit and delete OTP accounts. On-device Keychain stores data encypted and secure.
- Face ID and Touch ID support
- One tap copy to clipboard.
- Choose prefered way of password formatting: groups of two or grous of three.
- Show password in Large Type.
- Hide password, to avoid accidental password leak. One tap copy and Large Type work as expected.
- Generate QR code for account to share it with Codes on other device or another app.
- Today Widget provides quick one tap copy access to your most used passwords.
- Shortcuts app support allows you to use password in your automation workflows.